In today's highly competitive retail industry, coupled with the rapid development of mobile social networking and social media networks, it is an issue that every business needs to face seriously in terms of how companies truly understand customers, become familiar with customer behavior, and know their customers' beliefs. If we can promptly observe changes in consumer behavior so that operators can adjust their business strategies on the spot, they will certainly be able to stand in a more favorable competitive position.
The most effective way to understand the customers is to analyze their behaviors. However, simply collecting data does not guarantee a retailer useful information. Data have to be interpreted in order to show the patterns and bring value to the company. Through data warehouse techniques, data can be systematically organized and analyzed so that they can be processed by tools such as Online Analytic Processing, OLAP or Data Mining and be used to implement decision-making support system. Once data are organized, decision makers can quickly identify and analyze important information from the warehouse and make decisions that reflect rapidly changing external factors.
Wistron ITS has years of experience in implementing the data warehouse. Our clients are able to focus on customer behaviors analysis and overall business operation in the dynamic, face-paced industry with the on-time analysis and information provided by us.
The following services are provided based on clients’ needs
- Technical Consulting Services, TCS
- IT Services Support
- Project Development
- Software Maintenance
- System Maintenance
- Developed, implemented, tested and maintained E-Commerce Systems for a giant retailer group
- Developed, implemented, tested and maintained a logistic system for a giant retailer group
- Developed, implemented, tested and maintained a lottery system for a giant retailer group
- Developed, implemented, tested and maintained in-store IT system for a giant convenience store group