Wistron ITS' Artificial Intelligence robotic system is based on advanced technologies such as semantic analysis and human-computer interaction to dynamically interact with users through the Internet or mobile devices in a personified manner while conducting customer service and business marketing. While improving the service quality, we can enhance the user experience, thFereby reducing the ever-increasing customer service costs.
Artificial Intelligence provides four major applications for a high-proforming customer service platform:
- Automate scenarios through the use of intelligent robots to increase scale and improve service efficiency and quality.
- Integrate automated online chat to live customer service agents to provide customers the most efficient and best experience in resolving issues.
- Internal corporate interactive assistant to increase enterprise internal information sharing and accessibility through intelligent robots.
- Customer service knowledge management through the establishment and expansion of customer service knowledge base. Intelligent robots will be able to continually increase the range and content of issues that can be dealt with to help enterprises expand 24 * 7 service range.
- Integrate diverse sources of knowledge
- Access to websites and mobile communication software
- Provide account inquiry service
- Use big data tools to analyze user behavior
- Perfect online maintenance tool
- Business, industrial knowledge base integration, and sharing